From the 27th February till 1 March 2011 the fourth edition of
Preselection World Chocolate Masters was held at Tema 2011, Bella
Center in Copenhagen.
7 highly competent Confectioners/Chocolatiers
competed to become the best in
Scandinavia and simultaneously qualify to represent Scandinavia in the finals during the
Salon du Chocolat in Paris October 2011. The first two winners will defend Scandinavia during the World Chocolate Masters 2011 in Paris.
Palle Sørensen was 2nd during the pre-selection of Scandinavia and will defend Denmark during the World Chocolate Masters.
Best per category:
• Best Showpiece : Palle Sørensen
• Dipped praline : Asgeir Sandholt
• Moulded praline : Sylvain Marron (Sweden - 3rd place)
• Pastry : Palle Sørensen
• Dessert : Asgeir Sandholt
• Technical Skills: Sylvain Marron